Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sweet and Lovely Birthday Wishes, Greetings, SMS Messages

My love for you, shall never pause,
Strong and determined with all our flaws.
It endures and doesn't judge,
Never holds a lasting grudge.

Generous, loyal, always kind,
To your outer layer blind.
Surely, opposite of rude,
My beating heart I must include.

On your birthday, my love for you,
From the clouds, a perfect view.
Moments, memories, a year gone by,
I'm here for you, don't you cry.

My love for you, lives by the truth,
Always keeps me, in my youth.
When it sees, our trust and hope,
It climbs and conquers any slope.


---------------------------------------


Happy birthday to my love!
A sea around my heart:
Part shelter, part enduring word,
Part mirror of my art.
You are the calm that drains my rage,
Bliss upon my shores,
Immensity immutable,
Rush that life restores.
To you I wish to be a welcome
Harbor for your ocean,
Destiny and origin,
Aim of your affection,
Yearning of your motion.


-------------------------------------


Birthday Flowers

Please accept these birthday flowers,
Filled with love, from random showers.
Thought of you, when I picked them out,
Grown and nourished, from a tiny sprout.

Graceful, like a rose in full bloom,
Known as the most, natural perfume.
Beautiful scents remind me of you,
Make you smile, in my soul I just knew.

Beauty surpassed oceans and sky,
One is special; never go dry.
Charming and humble, storms made her strong,
Here by my side, truly belong.

Delivered from the depths of my heart,
Symbols of love, I wish to impart.
Looking at you, everything is clear,
This most beautiful flower, it is you my dear!


--------------------------------------------


If I could give you the stars
I'd gather them inside my heart
I'd wrap them in love
And brighten your day
...with starlight

Happy Birthday Darling


----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment